Resetting your password
With our recent site update, members will be required to set a new password to access their profile and add, edit or submit projects and events.
- Click the “Sign In” link in the top right corner of alliance150.ca.
- Click the “Forgot your password” link in the popup window.
- You are now on the reset password page. Enter the administrator email address for your organization and click the “Get New Password” button.
- Check your email for a private link where you can enter your new password for your organization. If you don’t see this email in your inbox, be sure to check your spam filter.
- Follow the link in your email to set your new password. Be sure to click the “Reset Password” button.
You’re done. Once the process is complete, simply visit alliance150.caa to sign in with your admin email address and new password.
In the event that the system can’t find your original administrator email or your account is missing any project information, please contact us or send us a message using the form at the bottom of this page.